Hi!

> That's exactly what we don't want - let the attacker to end our request.

Why not? What else you can do with this request that has clearly bad and
maliciously constructed data?

> All other things like string overflows and memory limits are under our
> control (e.g. we can set limit on the server and reject such requests)

Not sure I understand what you mean. How exactly memory limits are under
your control? If somebody sends a request that blows up your memory
limit, how you control it? In fact, if somebody sends, say, a POST that
goes above your post limit - how you handle it without terminating the
request?
--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com