Hi,

as Davey noted in the thread "Master merged into PHP-7.1" there was a
wrong merge in git. This wasn't noticed for a few days. This means we
had a few additional commits in between.

I've reseted PHP-7.1 to the *old* state *before* that merge. Quite a few
commits have been removed and need to be applied again (I hope Davey /
Anatol look after this)

A backup of the bad tree is on
https://github.com/johannes/php-src/tree/broken-5.7-20161014

When pushing please be careful that you are not pushing master again
into PHP-7.1. Please check your local trees carefully, commit
bce17764be6bd5ca43a512db51c030fb8d0437fd should NOT be in 7.1!

johannes