> Looks ok to me. Would probably not hurt also add tests for various error
> conditions.

There's one TypeError test in there, but I can easily add more. (And
probably will on my flight tomorrow.)

> I realise this is only exposing functionality already available with
> OpenSSL but is it worth adding tests that cover some arbitrary precision
> arithmetic? The tests at the moment cover integers that PHP already
> handles natively without requiring either GMP or BCMath.

This type of test is certainly worth including.  I'll add some it these as well.

I'm mostly curious about thoughts on API decisions.  For example: Do
we want this in a namespace? Would we rather match GMP's function
based API for consistency? I like the decisions I made, but I can
imagine disagreement.

-Sara