Hello,

On 17.11.2016 11:55, Yasuo Ohgaki wrote:

> Session module implements serialize handler as module.
> This RFC is to expose it to user space.
>
> RFC
> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/user_defined_session_serializer
>
> PR
> https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/2205
>
> Comments are appreciated!

Well, I like it. It's sometimes necessary to share session state with
non-PHP application and this is IMHO a welcome addition to ease the
exchange.

Btw, what is the proper way to signal a problem during
serialization/unserialization? I couldn't figure it out from the RFC nor
the PR and there doesn't seem to be a test case for it.
Return null/false? Throw an exception?

thanks,
- Markus