Voting for the "Trailing commas in list syntax" RFC has closed. Of all
the options, the only one that passed was trailing commas for grouped
namepaces. So that's... cool I guess. :)
#NeverUsedThemBeforeAndProbablyWontButItsCoolThatICanTrailThemThereCommas

A number of you have pointed out that the vote for trailing commas in
"Function/method arguments (declarations & calls)" should have been
separated into two separate votes; one for declarations and one for
calls. Since that vote was almost 50/50 (24 yes/20 no), we could
possibly revisit this one in a new RFC soon.

I've moved the RFC to "Pending Implementation" (for the grouped
namepaces syntax only) and I plan on submitting a PR next week. :)

Thanks to everyone who participated!

Thanks,
Sammy Kaye Powers
sammyk.me