The giant dropdown list for selecting a package on bugs.php.net does not list 'sync' under the 'PECL' section. As a result, bugs being reported for the 'sync' extension result in users selecting 'PECL'. When that happens, the pecl-dev list gets noisy. I didn't realize what was going on until just now. Apologies for that. I'm hoping that the right person here will see this and update the list.

--
Thomas Hruska
CubicleSoft President

I've got great, time saving software that you will find useful.

http://cubiclesoft.com/