Hey Jefferson!

On 6/5/2017 8:40 PM, Jefferson Gonzalez wrote:
> First, thanks for taking the initiative to do this!

:)

On 6/5/2017 8:40 PM, Jefferson Gonzalez wrote:
> Second, the rfc doesn't touch the ability of grouping that doxygen
> provides which could be really useful in order to navigate the
> documentation more easily. For example: grouping functions related to
> the manipulation of zvals in groups like: Objects, Strings, Numbers,
> etc... More about this:
> http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/manual/grouping.html
> and this is some example of how it may look like:
> http://docs.wxwidgets.org/trunk/modules.html

Do you have Wiki access? You could explain this feature there. Or maybe
send me a write-up directly and I add it. :)

On 6/5/2017 8:40 PM, Jefferson Gonzalez wrote:
> Third, maybe you can add 2 vote choices in which to document the source
> code in case one is favored more than another. One to document the core
> directly and another method using the interface directory that I
> mentioned in my previous e-mail.

The problem I have with this approach is that we have to maintain two
header files. One is already total overkill in my book (luckily other
languages have learned from this).

On 6/5/2017 8:40 PM, Jefferson Gonzalez wrote:
> Finally, you mentioned on the RFC that I didn't got any support which
> could sound harsh... but what I wrote on the e-mail was that I lost
> motivation due to my day/night job, that was the real reason I did not
> continued the work with it.

I actually wanted it to sound dramatic, but will change it to the real
reason. ;)

--
Richard "Fleshgrinder" Fussenegger