Hello Rasmus,

On 19.06.17 22:22, Rasmus Schultz wrote:
If I have to factor back and forth between new and old syntax every time a
closure changes from one to multiple or back to one statement, then,
frankly, what's the point?

I think I would just keep using the old syntax, then - for consistency, and
to save myself the frustration of factoring back and forth.

I'm writing closures every day and it's so rare to have this changes from single/multiple I don't even remember. I think in practice this is a non-issue except for very rare special cases and, don't forget: it's optional, you don't have to.

In my opinion, if this is worth doing, it's worth doing it right.

No counter-argument here :)

I just think your example is an exaggeration to what happens in practice.

- Markus