Hi Sara,

Le 19/06/2017 à 23:33, Sara Golemon a écrit :
I was about to merge this, but ran into some issues (mostly minor).
Could you at least address the fwrite(stderr, ...) item (and
preferably clean up the style nits while you're at it)?

Oh, and I forgot to include it in the CR, but there are some
tabs/spaces issues as well.
I fixed typos and style issues.

About the 'fwrite(stderr,', I just used the same mechanism used by zend_load_extension() to raise an error. If you consider it is safe to replace it with a call to zend_error(), I'll do it.

Regards

François