Hi Michał,

As an average developer, I see providing new functions with http_ prefix
more meaningful and their API more simple because of fewer parameters I
need to pass.

Although however, I see the naming convention you've used is rarely used.
Looking in the docs, there are few other HTTP sapi related functions which
don't follow that convention, like:
header() - Send a raw HTTP header
header_remove() - Remove previously set headers
header_register_callback() - Call a header function
headers_sent() - Checks if or where headers have been sent - this function
http_response_code() - Get or Set the HTTP response code - which is THE
ONLY ONE function prefixed this way

This might be one of my next RFCs if my first RFC is well received.