Am 12.08.17 um 17:55 schrieb Midori Koçak:
> Hi Internals,
>
> Happy world elephant day for all of internals community. Did you know there
> are 400.000 elephants left all around the world and every year 40.000 of
> them are dying  for the ivory trade.

Whoever wants to help the elephants: I've found this:

https://gifts.worldwildlife.org/gift-center/gifts/Species-Adoptions/African-Elephant.aspx
https://gifts.worldwildlife.org/gift-center/gifts/Species-Adoptions/Pygmy-Elephant.aspx

Any possibility the Communtiy can fund one or two adotions? Ping me (or
the list) for interest…

And some back-story for the WorldElephantDay:

http://worldelephantday.org

Cheers

Andreas

--