Hi,

we currently have 118 outstanding php.net account requests going back
to October 2016. If you recently tried to onboard somebody could you
verify whether they are still unapproved? If somebody creates a mass-
edit interface this would also be great, as the CSRF protection makes
deleting obvious spam requests a bit more annoying than it neeeded. :-D

If you see legit requests drop me (or somebody else with powers) a note
(including what kind of svn/git karma is needed) and I can set it up.

https://master.php.net/manage/users.php?search=&order=&forward=0&begin=
0&max=20&unapproved=1 (I believe this is visible to all @php.net
account holders)

johannes