On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 8:43 AM, Nikita Popov <nikita....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Some time ago I introduced the following proposal for namespace-scoped
> declares:
>
>     https://wiki.php.net/rfc/namespace_scoped_declares
>
> The idea is to allow specifying declare directives for a whole library or
> project using:
>
>     namespace_declare('Vendor\Lib', ['strict_types' => 1]);
>
> I've finally gotten around to implementing this proposal (
> https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/2972) and would like to move forward
> with it.

Being lazy here because I'm literally on my way out the door and don't
have a moment to parse through the implementation, but can you clarify
how this impact compile-time declares?

<?php

require('a.php");
require('b.php"); // This file has a namespace declaration
require('c.php");

In this example, does a.php wind up getting compiled with a different
set of declares than b.php and c.php?

-Sara