Hello internals,

I'd like to propose and discuss Mixed Typehint RFC for PHP 7.3:
https://wiki.php.net/rfc/mixed-typehint

The purpose of this RFC is to introduce "mixed" typehint on language level
to be used
as a valid typehint. PHP currently forces users to not use any type in case
the
type is mixed/unclear. This makes code inconsistent and less explicit. With
mixed,
it should be easy to eliminate this inconsistency and achieve fully type
hinted code.
It's a simple alias for the current behavior of no type and is fully
interchangeable.
This is mostly cosmetic change, no BC break to user-land is involved.

This RFC comes with a rather simple PR:
https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/2603

Please let me know what you think or if you find anything unclear.

Thanks!
Michael Moravec