There are 5 test cases that have different results between s390x and
x86_64:

|Test stream_isatty with redirected STDERR                                    |
|tests/output/stream_isatty_err.phpt.]                                        |
|Test stream_isatty with redirected STDIN/STDERR                              |
|[tests/output/stream_isatty_in-err.phpt]                                     |
|Test stream_isatty with redirected STDIN/STDOUT                              |
|[tests/output/stream_isatty_in-out.phpt]                                     |
|Test stream_isatty with redirected STDOUT                                    |
|[tests/output/stream_isatty_out.phpt]                                        |
|Test stream_isatty with redirected STDOUT/STDERR                             |
|[tests/output/stream_isatty_out-err.phpt]                                    |

All are related to the new function stream_isatty().
Here is a short sample php:

   # more sample.php
   <?php

          $closeMe = fopen(__FILE__, 'rb');
          $tmp=stream_isatty($closeMe);
          echo "closeme=$closeMe, stream_isatty=$tmp+\n";
          echo "closeMe:"; var_dump(stream_isatty($closeMe));

on s390x, it outputs:

   #php sample.php
   closeme=Resource id #5, stream_isatty=1+
   closeMe:bool(true)

and on x86_64 it gives:

    # php sample.php
   closeme=Resource id #5, stream_isatty=+
   closeMe:bool(false)

Note that both platforms output $closeMe ="Resource id #5", however
"stream_isatty($closeMe)" gives different results.
On x86_64 it is empty or null.   I did not find document of this function
online.
Can you tell me  which result is correct?

Thanks,

Sam Ding,
Linux on z Systems  Open Source Ecosystem
IBM Toronto Lab,
email: samd...@ca.ibm.com
phone: (905)413-2947