Hi Stas,

On 2018-02-23 19:39, Stanislav Malyshev wrote:
>> You do realize that this bug is marked private, thus nobody can say
>> anything about it...
>
> Not nobody - Jakub actually does have access to it :)

Ok, because I've even tried with my php id and I could still not see it.

Anyway, I'd be interested in helping out with FPM as well.

Jakub, it looks like you are going to be the new lead, so please let me
know, if you want me to look into specific issues.

Cheers,
  K. C.

--
regards Helmut K. C. Tessarek              KeyID 0x172380A011EF4944
Key fingerprint = 8A55 70C1 BD85 D34E ADBC 386C 1723 80A0 11EF 4944

/*
   await thee at its end.
*/