On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 9:48 AM, Helmut K. C. Tessarek
<tessa...@evermeet.cx> wrote:
> On 2018-06-25 16:34, Sara Golemon wrote:
> Ah, ok. .sig files are perfectly fine, too.
> I just didn't see the links, nor the .sig files, since no servers with
> php sources seem to allow directory listing.

Yeah, we don't normally publish unarmored signatures 'cause the base64
versions tend to be more portable.  He literally just missed a switch
on a command line.
Anyway, he's pushed new ASC signatures and they should be syncing to
the mirrors now.

-Sara

P.S. - You sort of can do directory listing, just not from the main
webservers: http://git.php.net/?p=web/php-distributions.git;a=tree