Zeev,

> I think our voting rules are in need of a much thorough review than just
pushing the limit to 2/3 - which also IMHO doesn't tackle the difference
scenarios that exist out there.

Agree, they need reform, but rather than trying to discuss and pass a
monolithic RFC that tries to solve all problems, I chose (a year ago) to
start here; Simply raising the bar simplifies the rules we currently have
and so simplifies their reform (in detail and process).

I'm not following your logic for further delaying voting on this RFC, in
fact I don't see any logic, just an assertion ;)

Cheers
Joe