Hi,
I reported a bug on the issue tracker in https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=53255
Hannes "bjori" Magnusson later marked the ticket as "Not a bug", insulting
myself (and apparently other contributors who had previously reported the same issue) at the same
time. Peter Kokot later confirmed the issue, which is caused by an obvious concurrency bug, as can
be seen in https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=66653

In order to ensure this contempt is over, I meant to warn the responsible by commenting in #53255.
Unfortunately, that very same contributor went as far as "blocking user comments" in this
ticket, and the tracker considers me as a "user", so I cannot do that. Therefore:
1. Can someone with sufficient permissions unblock commenting in #53255?
2. While no security at all was needed  in this case, in general, soft security support
minimizes the temptation to put in place "hard security". Does the ITS allow
hiding comments considered as useless, as Bugzilla allows, instead of blocking?

--
Philippe Cloutier
http://www.philippecloutier.com