On Fri, 1 Feb 2019 at 13:12, Dmitry Stogov <dmi...@zend.com> wrote:

> >    I'm not keen on the idea of merging this into 7.4, for various
> > reasons that don't need to be repeated.
>
> OK. It's not only your opinion.
> You may vote against, and persuade others.

I think it would be interesting to clarify the intended audience for an
experimental JIT in 7.4. Presumably, it would be marked as not suitable for
production, so would only be of interest to those experimenting with the
feature; but any problems they find might already be fixed in master, so
would it be better to encourage them to download a snapshot build of
8.0-pre-alpha and test there?

Regards,
--
Rowan Collins