Hi!

>> I want to say that even a small and fairly
> simple code change,
> which I proposed to push through the bureaucracy, was difficult.

> I think this is what Nikita wants to change with this simpler procedure.
> More RFCs even on smaller changes, so that more broad input can be
> gathered before doing any kind of change.

If so, this is IMO a bad idea. We don't need to make contributing
harder, and have a formal two-week vote on each change.
But, since the original quote talks about the past, then it can't be
about RFCs, because in the past we didn't require RFCs for small changes
(and shouldn't in the future).

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com