On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 at 13:13, Robert Korulczyk <rob...@korulczyk.pl> wrote:

> Sounds like an arbitrary interpretation. Treating `?mixed" as "top type"
> (including null) would be more practical and consistent with other
> type-hints.
>
> Regards,
> Robert Korulczyk

The whole PHP Documentation is based around the fact that `mixed` includes
`null`, would it make more "sense" that `null` is not included, probably,
also even if I do like the proposal it seems this is just to add a
type-hint so you can *mostly* type hint all function.
But in this regards I would prefer that the scalar RFC type hint goes back
into discussion as it has potentially more use case IMHO.

Best regards

George P. Banyard