On March 1, 2019 10:52:02 PM GMT+01:00, "Christoph M. Becker"
<cmbecke...@gmx.de> wrote:
>On 01.03.2019 at 21:31, Johannes Schlüter wrote:
>
>> On Fr, 2019-03-01 at 18:28 +0100, Nikita Popov wrote:
>>> made the same mistake there. So there's one more point to add to the
>>> extension guidelines:
>>
>> Do we have a persistent space to keep those? The internals manual is
>> limited ... :-)
>
>And should be removed altogether, in my opinion[1].  Such info seems to
>be more suitable for <http://www.phpinternalsbook.com/>, or another
>place where more people experienced with the engine are involved.

I would prefer if we could get the authors of that site to contribute it to
PHP.net (be it in the manual or some other place) so that
a) it receives the official stamp
b) receives visibility by extension authors
c) receives more participation by the community

But that's a different topic than the proposed patch :)

johannes