From: Joe Watkins <krak...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2019 3:12:31 PM
To: Dmitry Stogov
Cc: PHP internals
Subject: Re: [PHP-DEV] [RFC] [VOTE] JIT

Such complex and far reaching features should clearly have a two week voting
period, please update the RFC.

Cheers
Joe

On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 at 12:58, Dmitry Stogov
<dmi...@zend.com<mailto:dmi...@zend.com>> wrote:
Hey,

I'm starting the vote on JIT RFC.

 https://wiki.php.net/rfc/jit<https://wiki.php.net/rfc/typed_properties_v2>

The voting period is one week, until Thursday 28-03-2019 GMT.

Since the initial announcement and following discussions, RFC was imprved and
implementation extended with support for Clang, Windows and ZTS builds.
Please reread RFC carefully.

Thanks. Dmitry.