Hello,

not documenting at first is not really a question of laziness or so, as
things are still moving around
you absolutely  need this agility; a good design layout between theory and
stable state will refactored
discussed a thousand times; that what I expect from engineers; filling the
gaps between assumptions
and reality.

And for me-self throw vs no throw is important language information and
part of internal behaviors;
to clarify, for instance, would be more useful to have such indicator
rather than having having
abstract and interface which are cumbersome; same as the extra public
keyword; you can do without
especially with the new traits construct.

Best.