On 4/25/2019 12:57 AM, Côme Chilliet wrote:
Le jeudi 25 avril 2019, 00:11:42 CEST Thomas Hruska a écrit :
So I built a tool that meets the above minimum criteria and have already
run it against a fairly extensive codebase (and have shared the tool
with a few concerned folks - you've already seen its output here on-list):

https://github.com/cubiclesoft/php-short-open-tag-finder/

«// (C) 2019 CubicleSoft.  All Rights Reserved.» does not meet my minimum
criteria.

From the README:

* Has a liberal open source license.  MIT or LGPL, your choice.

Not sure what the problem is here.

Tools that just walk down a directory tree and bulk
modify by default, […] should all be rejected from
consideration.

I do not understand why you have a problem with this, the rest of your email
seems to suggest you are using git.
Just run the tool and then look at the diff before committing anything.

This makes *way* more sense than having to manually review each change one by
one.

I err on the side of caution for a variety of reasons that are off-topic for this list/thread.

--
Thomas Hruska
CubicleSoft President

I've got great, time saving software that you will find useful.

http://cubiclesoft.com/

And once you find my software useful:

http://cubiclesoft.com/donate/