Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing well !!!

I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most  updated resumes in word format and contact details.

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com or habeeb.i...@gmail.com*

*PeopleSoft Payroll – Functional *

Location: COLUMBUS , OH

Duration: 8+ Months

US CITIZEN, GREEN CARD AND EAD

Rate: $50/hr. c2c all inclusive

5-7+ years of PS HRMS

- Payroll (and Benefits preferred) Functional Peoplesoft consultant with
technical experience along with production support experience working on
both day to day system monitoring and troubleshooting 24x7 support (on-call
rotation)

Strong written & verbal communication skills for direct client interaction.

Ability to problem solve and work independently to address client needs
should have strong understanding of payroll & benefit processes

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com or habeeb.i...@gmail.com*

--
Thanks & Best Regards,

*HABEEB *| AddOn Technologies, Inc
*Phone:* 734-956-4737 Ext: 160
*Email:* hab...@addonusa.com
*Gtalk:* habeeb.i...@gmail.com
*Url:* www.addonusa.com

*Referral:* The greatest compliment you can ever give me is a referral.
Please pass my information to your business peers, friends and co-workers.