Hello Associates,

Hope you are doing great today. I have following urgent requirement with me
& we just placed 2 consultants over here & now client is looking for some
more. Please send me the profiles of your best available consultants ASAP
at *<devash...@hevar.com>* along with your updated HOT-LIST for future
reference!!!

Looking forward to hear from you!!!

*LOCATION:    *New York, NY

 *REQ. SKILLS:     * Datastage Consultant

INTERVIEW:   Phone

*DURATION:   9+ months*

*****The ABI requires Teradata experience, Oracle experience, SAP BW
experience (SAP APO BW would be a "nice to have") as well as experience
working in a complex DataStage environment running multi-level extraction,
transformation and aggregation queries*.****

General:
• *6+ years experience with IBM Data Stage (V7.5.2 or higher) ----MUST HAVE*
*
*• *Experience using SAP interfacing stages configuration, connectivity and
remote procedure call using IBM Data Stage Designer v7.5.2.x **
*• Design, development and testing Data Stage jobs to extract, transform
and load to SAP or vice versa using IBM Data Stage Packs for SAP ECC, BW,
and APO
• Previous experience with DataStage development / architecture and design,
including design of DataStage jobs
• *Experience in Design, development and testing/Debugging IDOC and BAPI
stages **
*• Experience with other IIS foundational tools such as FastTrack, Metadata
Workbench and Business Glossary and extensive experience in using all
stages in DataStage
• Create source to target mapping ETL Mapping from various source systems
into target SAP and vice versa.
• Data Analysis and modeling, including dimensional and metadata modeling
• Strong Oracle database development skills, SQL expert

Role Description:
• Provide Integration development (new and existing application), including
analysis, design, coding, testing
• Work with functional analysts and business analysts to formalize
technical specifications for conversion development from functional
specifications
• Evaluates functional specifications and makes recommendations for
improvements to functional analysts
• Document and perform unit testing
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office

SAP Skills [preferable]:
• General understanding of system process and configuration within SAP
modules (BW, APO, MM, PP, etc)
• General knowledge of SAP Landscape and transport process CTS, (CHaRM
would be helpful)
• APO Integration and conversion experience and
BW Integration and conversion experience
• Implement technical solutions for conversions using ABAP, which includes
using BDCs, call transactions, direct input, BAPI, IDoc, standard data
transfer, LSMW, CATT, BADI and other SAP core technologies

--

Thanks and Regards,

*Devashish Pandey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Hevar Systems,Inc*

1825,W Walnut Hill Lane,Suite,120 Irving, TX 75038
Ph: 469-327-6619,  Fax: 866-542-2082
E-mail:   devash...@hevar.com <ta...@hevar.com>

Website: www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      devashish.recrui...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>