Hi

This is the Tom here.

I have the following open requirements. Please share some suitable profiles
along full contact details.

*Job Title     : Oracle Demantra*

*Location     : Grafton, WI (Remote Work)*

*Duration     : 6 Months*

Job Description :

Below is the specific problem that Client is having, So they need someone
who can understand this problem and work on this:

Historical data is loaded into Demantra for a subset of our items.  However
this data is incorrect.  Need to purge this data out of the tables and
there doesn't seem to be a solution for this.  This is a fairly common
business problem. We have scripts to purge the interface tables but not the
base tables.  We have one script to clean the SALES_DATA table, but there
are many other tables that need to be purged also.  Oracle recommends an
approach in one of its notes but that is to purge all records, not
selective records which is what we need to do.

*Client is okay for someone who can work remotely.*

*Tom Martin*

*Technical Recruiter*

Phone: 585-643-1764

*Avani Technology Solutions Inc.*