*Hi,*

*Please review below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable get
back to me ASAP*

*Software Engineer/Embedded Software Programmer*
*Spartanburg, SC*
*Long Term *
*Travel: Some travel required*

Seeking a developer to build applications demonstrating the capabilities of
our wired and wireless fingerprint sensors. The applications will target
modern mobile environments and be included in the SDKs customers receive
when evaluating our products. The developer will also be expected to
contribute to collateral such as manuals and user guides.
Requirements

   - Experience with application development for one or more mobile OS
   (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry 10)
   - Proficiency in one or more language (C, Java, Objective-C) useful for
   mobile application development
   - Ability to construct logical, attractive, responsive UIs
   - Understanding of network communications and programming (e.g., BSD
   sockets)
   - Familiarity with wireless technologies (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi)

Preferred Experience

   - Developing with GNU toolchains (GCC, make, GDB)
   - Developing on Linux
   - Developing with Microsoft Visual Studio
   - C++
   - Embedded systems
   - USB drivers

Preferred Education

   - BSCS, BSEE, BSCE, BSIS, CEET

Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. citizen capable of obtaining a DoD
security
clearance. Selection process will include passing a pre-employment
background
screening.