Hello,

Greetings from National Systems,

We have an interesting opportunity for you with our *DIRECT CLIENT*. The
position & the requirement details are mentioned below.

If you are not interested in this position, Please let me know if you have
any friends who would be interested......

*Job Title: **SAP FICO (SME) Consultant*

*Duration: 6 +  Months *

*Location: **Northbrook, IL*

*Qualifications:*

*The candidate for the above captioned position should exhibit the
following requirements:-*

·         Local Consultants Preferred

·         10+ Years' experience with SAP FICO for the US Market

·         Prior experience as SAP FI Lead and or SAP integration Manager in
major SAP Roll-outs Must have Experience with 3-5 years of ECC 6.0 and 5
years of SAP NEW GL Experience Must have significant Experience with FI,
CO, PA, Project Systems, AP, AR, Asset Accounting, Intercompany processing
Significant Integration experience with SD, MM and HR; with specific
leadership on financial integration with these modules

·         3-5 Full life cycle implementations

·         Good Technical knowledge of Interfaces, Batch jobs, Report
Painter; Ability to work with ABAP developers in debugging issues etc.

·         Knowledge of LSMW and BDC sessions

·         Experience with Financial Reporting processes and knowledge and
working of Financial Reporting in BW Broad knowledge and understanding of
processes in BPC Very knowledgeable with US financial Business processes;
1099 filing ; Lockbox; Interfaces to US Tax System (Vertex), Financial
planning and Budgeting CPA background is a plus SAP FI Certification is a
significant plus SAP FICO Certification is big plus
MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS - MANDATORY

*Thanks,*

*Komal Sr. IT Recruiter*

*National Systems Consulting L.P *9545 Dallas Parkway

Suite - 100, Plano

Texas 75093 USA

*Office    **:* +1 *972 212 8735/Fax :972-212-7434*

*Mail ID  : **ko...@nsiamerica.com* <ko...@nsiamerica.com>

*URL       :* www.nsiamerica.com

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CDE8C8.4D755210]