Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: C++ Developer Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Duration: 7+ months*

*We are looking for 2 contract C++ developers for about 7 months for an
Equities project.*

Win32, MFC, COM, STL (per job description requirement) are absolutely
REQUIRED!

Here is what is used on their application:

*C++ (unmanaged) : 95%*

*MFC: 80%*

*STL (including BOOST, Spirit): 80%*

*COM (through C++, MFC, ATL): 80%*

*Win32 API:  100% *

*WinForms: 5%*

*WPF: 5%*

*C# : 5%*

*WCF : 2%*

•*Strong C++ – 7 years*

*•Strong Win32, COM, MFC, STL, WinForms, WPF*

•Strong OOD/OOP

•Strong data structures/Algorithms

•Multi-threading/parallel programming

•XML

•Profiling/performance tuning, Debugging tools, Version Control.

•Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent

*Preferable Skills/experience:*

*•MVVM, MVC, design patterns.*

•Trading experience (stocks, futures, options, forex, …)

•Agile, SCRUM

•TDD

•Test automation: NUnit, Fit,…

•Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent

•Visual Studio Team System, VSTS, Team Foundation, Server, TFS

•UI libraries: BCGSoft,  DevExpress, …

* Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*RATE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
F: 724.264.5637
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*