Hi,

We are looking for consultants with following skill sets. Please forward me
your suitable candidates

   1. *SYSTEM ANALYST*

Location:              Atlanta,GA, Seattle WA

Duration:             12+  MONTHS

*MANDATORY SILLS :*

Strong in Telecom Domain

Having prior development experience is added plus

Experience in Middleware Technologies Design and Development, WSDL design
is a plus

Should be able to conduct JAD sessions

Interact with various project team, project manager, Lead SA to understand
the requirement and come up with design document (Impact Assessment
document)

Should have hands on experience in Analysis, Design and generation of
documents like BRS and Functional specifications document.

Should have solution mindset and having good design experience

SA from Offshore (India) is also preferred

Good Communication Skills is a must

   1. *Java Developer*

Location:              Atlanta,GA, Seattle WA

Duration:             12+  MONTHS

*MANDATORY SILLS :*

*We need resource who has hand on experience in design and developing Web
Service not developing Web Service client code.*

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

A minimum 10+ years application development experience using J2EE required
for the lead, 8 for the Sr and 6 for the mid level. Be proficient with the
various technologies we use in our applications, including the below:

Java 1.5

JSP 2.x

Struts 2.x

EJB 3.x

Hibernate 3.x

JBoss 4.x

MySql 5.x

Eclipse, Subversion

An understanding of UML

3-tier architecture and design, object oriented programming techniques

Excellent analytical/problem solving, organizational, and time management
skills

Demonstrate leadership- Consistently have success in key disciplines during
their participation in two or more projects and has been essential to those
projects’ successes

Strong written and verbal communication skills to explain ideas to both
management and technical audiences

*Responsibilities:*

You will be responsible for implementing various parts of a complex
web-based J2EE application. Work in a team-oriented iterative Scrum
development process. Collaborate and work across many teams. Knowledge of
bioinformatics, genomics and/or proteomics are a plus but not required. You
will:

Experience in the design, development, and deployment of software
applications.

Experience as a tech lead/Architect leading a group of developers for the
Lead position.

Establish software programming standards and provide programming support
and mentoring to other software engineers

Understands and directs architecture-level and project-planning issues

Experience in Scrum Agile process and full software development lifecycle.

Strong experience with implementation related disciplines including quality
assurance, testing, requirements, analysis and design, project management.

Strong leadership, mentoring, and team building experience

Strong understanding of UML.

Demonstrates experience in successfully deploying applications.

Understanding of the technical market and is aware of the latest
programming techniques

Excellent listening, problem solving and facilitation skills.

Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, to prepare and/or deliver
briefings, presentations and demonstrations

Thanks

SAM BABBAR

IT STAFFING & RECRUITING
PH#678-849-9681.
Gtalk : astralmanagement...@gmail.com
astralmanagem...@astralmanagement.com
www.AstralManagement.com

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from