Hi,

We have the following need for one of our client, please let me know if you
have any matching candidates. I already have the interview slots.

You can send resumes to p...@deegit.com & call me on #847-440-2436 ext.340.

*CQ5 Consultants*

*Gurnee, IL*

*Long Term Contract*

Required Skills:

   - Minimum 5 years of IT experience implementing enterprise-wide
   solutions with a minimum of 2+ years in Web Content Management with Adobe
   suits products (CQ5, Catalyst etc.)
   - Working knowledge of CQ5 Templates, Components, Bundles, Workflow,
   Forms, Campaigns, Mobile pages, Newsletters & Reports, CQ Personalization,
   DAM & Customization
   -  Hands-on experience in web/internet technologies including: Java,
   J2EE, HTML, XML, JavaScript, XML, JSON, XSLT, AJAX, Web analytics, CSS,
   SQL, Linux, JBoss, Websphere, Apache, web services, middleware and open
   source packages/libraries. eCommerce platforms and Web Content Management
   platform are required.

Thanks & Regards,

*Prem*

Deegit Inc | GAC Solutions Inc

1900 E. Golf Road, Ste #925, Schaumburg, IL 60173

Ph: 847- 440 - 2436 Ext - 340
*p...@deegit.com <p...@deegit.com>*