Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: Windows VMware Admin Location: Irvine, CA Duration:
12+ months*

* Must Have: *Experience with VMWare, CLI Scripting, virtualization

*Job Description: Senior Systems Administrator*

-Performs routine audits of systems and software and performs backups.

-Applies operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.

-Installs and configures new hardware and software.

-Responsible for adding, removing, or updating user account information,
and resetting passwords, security and documenting the configuration of the
system.

-Will troubleshoot any reported problems and be responsible for system
performance tuning.

-Requires 7 years of experience.

*TOP SKILLS:*

** 8+ years working in VMware and Storage.*

** VMware cert. is a plus.*

** Power CLI scripting (automation). *

** In-depth VMware knowledge.*

* Ability to work on-call one week per month (rotation).

* Performance monitoring experience.

* Looking for candidates with large complex systems experience.

* B.S. degree preferred.

* Industry experience not required.

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Additional duties may be assigned
as required.)*

• Responsible for the day-to-day operation, management, effectiveness and
efficiency of a large scale virtualization platform, delivering 100% uptime
to our customers.

• Provide operational support including systems monitoring, problem
diagnostics, troubleshooting, resolution, escalation and analysis.

• Analyzes performance indicators in order to determine whether changes to
system software and parameters are needed to ensure maximum system
operating efficiency and availability as directed.

• Works with various vendors of the supported environment to maintain
platforms with up to the latest levels of patches to ensure the maximum
performance and availability of the customer environment.

• Continually identify efficiencies for systems, processes and procedures.

• Capable of performing in a fast paced technical environment.

• Write documentation.

*Required Skills*

• Able to administer physical server technologies, virtualization
technologies, and virtual and storage migrations.

• Able to reliably troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues

• Able to confidently manage servers via the command line.

• Able to promptly respond to inquiries via email, telephone, ticketing
systems and other electronic communications.

• Able to multi-task, prioritize, and resolve multiple customer inquiries
at once.

• Highly skilled and/or educated in the area of Information Technology.

• Able to handle private and confidential information with physical and
ethical care.

• Able to work overnight, weekend on-call shifts as needed.

Technical Qualifications

To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the tools in our environment today,

*8 years industry and extensive VMware, SAN experience required*

*HP ProLiant DL 380, G7, 380 & 560 Gen8 *

*VMware ESXi 5.x (vSphere, vCenter, Update Manager, etc.) installation,
configuration, administration, and troubleshooting. Working knowledge on
EMC vMAx, VCE vBlock *

*Good working knowledge on PowerCLI scripting for VMware management
automation *

*Education and/or Experience*

• Minimum five years of experience performing virtual infrastructure
administration tasks and SME on VMware ESX 5.x in a service provider
environment (required & VCP Certification preferred).

• Minimum 8 years working in VMware and Storage

• Bachelor’s Degree

• Additional technical certifications and designations highly preferred.

* Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

  *VISA STATUS*

  *CURRENT LOCATION*

  *TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

  *US EXPERIENCE*

  *Skype ID*

  *EMAIL ID*

  *PHONE NO.*

  *AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-913-8300*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*