Hi Associates ,

Hope you’re doing great today...!!

Please find the Updated Hot-list of my consultants who are immediately
available for Projects,

And Kindly send me your  job requirements on my mail id
*srika...@sriventech.com
<srika...@sriventech.com> or* you can directly reach me at 703-831-0149.

I would highly appreciate you, if you could provide my consultant an
immediate opportunity.

*Updated  Hot List _ Sriven Technologies*

*Name*

*Technical Skills*

*Experience*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Visa Status*

Sarika

Java Developer

8 Years

Gaithersburg,MD

MD, VA , DC

H1B

Sulakshana

SAP BO Developer

7 Years

San Francisco

Yes

H1B

Kishore

Teradata DBA

8 Years

Delaware

Yes

H1B

Sandeep

Oracle DBA

8 Years

Colorado

Yes

   H1B

Sri lakshmi

SAS DATA Analyst

8 Years

Michigan, MI

Ohio

H1B

Bhanu C

Java Developer

7 Years

Iowa

Yes

H1B

Avinash P

WebSphere Admin

8 Years

Michigan

Yes

H1B

Rama Krishna

Oracle DBA

10 years

Pittsburgh

Yes

H1B

Regards,

*Srikanth*

*Sr. Recruiter* *– Sales*

*Direct #* 703-831-0149 | *Fax #* 866-725-2860

*Telephone#* 703-842-4866 Ext 307

*Sriven Technologies LLC* <http://www.sriventech.com/>* | E-Verified*

*Gtalk #* srika...@sriventech.com  *Yahoo #* Srikanth_yacham

Please consider the environment - Before printing this e-mail message.

*Please Submit our consultant resumes to your Direct Clients
/Implementation Partners only.!*