Hi partner,

We have an immediate requirement for a IT Analyst who has experience c
projects.

Ideally, someone who has done Infosec auditing etc would be a good
candidate.

job title :* IT Analyst*

*duration :long-term*

*Job description:*

*Customer Data:*

Any record containing information about an enterprise's customer whether in
paper, electronic or other form, that is handled or maintained by or on
behalf of the enterprise in connection with providing a product or service.

*Here are some examples of customer data: *

·         Contents of a customer case

·         Network topology diagrams of a customer's network

·         Plans for data center or network expansion, etc.

·         Customer lists

·         Modem/VPN access details

·         Financial information

·         Software code

·         Device logins

·         IP addresses

·         Proprietary techniques

·         Business & infrastructure strategies

·         Schematics

The best way to reach me is through email

* Thanks & regards*

*Sri*

s...@klntekmail.com

Gtalk: sri.klntech