HI

*Urgent Requirement*

*Please E-mail me on nik...@rgtalent.com <nik...@rgtalent.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

.Net Developer

*Project Location*

New York City, NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*WCF/C#/.Net, NO ASP!!!*

*Oracle experience on the backend is strongly preferred, however SQL Server
is acceptable*

*5+ yrs of experience on C#/.Net needed*

*Mortgage Risk Background strongly preferred, financial services experience
is acceptable Great communication/people skills needed since they need to
have the ability to meet with the business users, define the requirement
and then do the development.*

Role description:
The Mortgage Risk team is delivering and supporting the requirements to
Structured Products cluster in Market Risk Management. The candidates will
interact with risk managers and other IT teams to agree on requirements,
perform analysis, design, build, support and document risk management
systems in controlled and sustainable environment. The system
implementation has to follow IT Policies and Standards, as well as deliver
functionality in a timely manner. The candidates will be involved in both
development and enhancement of existing strategic risk systems and
developing functionality outside the core systems.

Qualifications:
 Either of the below but both preferred
 5+ years of .Net. Development, preferably in C#/F#, desktop clients and
services
5+ years of RDBMS development (SQL Server or Oracle).
 Excellent client facing skills / ability to assist the business in
defining requirements.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Good Knowledge of Mortgage Products, valuation and Risk Management preferred
Experience with designing tools for complex data analysis and
presentation/visualization.

Thanks & Regards,

*Nikhil Gupta*

*Technical Recruiter *