Hello,

Please find below job description and let me know if you have any suitable
candidate, revert me back to *hab...@addonusa.com <hab...@addonusa.com>*

Title: * Automation with Selenium and  Programming skills.*
Location: Bothell, WA
Duration: 12 Months

*Job Description:*
We are looking for software engineers in test with passion for high
quality, customer centric solutions amidst an agile development
environment. Our team is innovative and fast-paced. Our business is global,
bringing millions of travelers and suppliers together from around the
world. Our operating environment is high scale, managing millions of web
transactions every day.

*Qualifications: *
• Minimum 5+ years of Software development/testing and automation
experience
• Minimum 2+ years of Automation experience using Java Selenium
• Excellent problem solving skills and test engineering acumen
• Experience testing globalized (localized) e-commerce applications
supporting many browsers, devices, locales, customer roles, etc.
• A passion for customer satisfaction, web site usability, and performance
• A passion for quality, facilitated by highly automated, leveraged,
repeatable, predictable test solutions
• Solid experience with testing of high scale, customer centric web sites
with a solid track record of shipping high quality solutions.
• Excellent understanding of testing concepts, test methodologies and how
test fits into the SDLC
• Experience in Rapid Application development methodologies – Agile, Scrum,
and Test Driven Development
• Ability to leverage and integrate different industry-level automation
frameworks/tool practices
• Solid experience working with Java platform and related technologies for
test (Junit, Eclipse, etc.)
• A high degree of creativity is expected, with proven ability to derive
pragmatic solutions addressing complex business and operating requirements
• Ability to ramp up quickly on any type of new technology (from hardware
to software infrastructure to core Expedia technology) • Experience with
object oriented design with a bias for rapid development, platform
reusability, maintainability, and supportability • Solid experience with
the full development lifecycle from concept through delivery and 24x7
operations
• Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to work amidst a fast
paced environment with diverse teams working from many locations
• Experience with web platform technologies is ideal, including Java,
Selenium, TestNG, ASP.Net, C#, JavaScript, XML, HTML, TCP/IP, HTTP, REST,
SOAP, SOA, Eclipse, SQL, JUnit, etc.

*HABEEB*
AddOn Technologies, Inc
*Phone: 734-956-4737 Ext: 160*