Hi,

Greetings of the day!

I have below requirement with my direct client, if you feel comfortable
regarding this then please reply me back with your consultant updated
resume and contact details.

After then I will submit your consultant  profile to the client side.

If you have any query you are free to call me.

*Role:* Endeca Sr. Developer
*Location: *Framingham, MA
*Duration: *Longterm
*6+ Years of experience on JAVA/J2EE with 2+ years of Endeca experience*

*Job Description:*
We’re looking for an experienced Java developer or IT professional,
preferably with one or more Endeca implementations under their belt. This
person will be responsible for pipeline configuration, data manipulation,
and general Endeca API development and integration using Java/J2EE and GUI
tools. Supports and works with the technical lead/architect in producing
quality deliverables on client engagements. Performs various development
activities with little oversight in order to implement Oracle Endeca to
meet our customers’ needs and expectations. Other duties will include:

   - Configuring and implementing all aspects of Endeca as part of a bigger
   solution under the guidance of the technical lead/architect.

   - Managing the data extraction, assembler, manipulation, and
   configurations as needed for the Endeca pipeline, using available GUI tools
   as well as programmatically with JDBC and Java.

   - Implementing the appropriate Endeca index configuration, experience
   manager templates and search interfaces using XML and other tools.

   - Assisting in developing all functional aspects of the Endeca
   application in Java and JSP/JSTL, including any technical documentation
   deliverables, and ensuring they match all functional requirements.

*Requirements:*

   - 6+ years of Java/J2EE development experience, preferably with a 2-3
   years of hands-on Endeca implementation experience.

   - Experience with databases (Oracle, MySQL) and SQL languages required.

   - Working knowledge or past implementations of ATG Commerce, WebSphere
   Commerce, or other eCommerce platforms a plus.

   - Experience with JSP tag libraries such as JSTL is a plus.

   - Understanding of XML schemas, XSLT a plus.

   - Ability to communicate effectively in English, with good verbal and
   written skills.

   - Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.

*Leadership & Communication:*

   - Ability to work well with different staff levels within and out of
   core competency.
   - Ability to translate highly technical solutions/problems to audiences
   at varying technical levels.
   - Strong ability to prepare and present technical documentation.
   - Communicates in a professional manner when interacting across staff
   levels and internal/external customers.
   - Understands the importance of communicating risk assessment.

Thanks and Regards

Abhishek Srivastava

Technical Recruiter

Email:  *abhishek.sysm...@gmail.com <same...@sysmind.com>*

Phone:  *609 897 9670 Extn 2179*

Fax: 609-228-5522

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]