HI

*Urgent requirement*

*Please e-mail me on nik...@rgtalent.com <nik...@rgtalent.com>*

<nik...@rgtalent.com>

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Automation QTP Tester

*Project Location*

Woodlawn, MD

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:-Telephonic+Skype*

Skills Requirements:

Responsibilities:

Develop and Implement test automation framework.

Analyze and identify the points of enhancements and improvements in the
existing framework/process.

Develop function libraries, test scripts and modules with QTP/UFT, ALM and
VBScript.

Review, Develop and modify automation templates.

Develop automated test scripts to validate Web, Mainframe, Web Services and
Database.

Work on multiple projects with variable priorities

Document and report status weekly/daily

Required Skills:

Strong understanding of the software development life cycle methodologies
(SDLC) - Waterfall, Agile, etc.

Expert level QTP frame work developer with Minimum 5 years' experience
with *QTP
Test Framework*

Hands on experience implementing test automation frame works using *QTP/UFT,
ALM, SoapUI and VB script.*

Expertise in configuration and usage of ALM to its maximum capacity.

Knowledge of test automation with Selenium and Java.

Expertise in automation of Web Services.

Expertise in backend test automation, preferably DB2 and must be strong in
SQL.

Expertise in automation of the XMLs validation.

Experience in developing automation frameworks using the API's (Ex: ALM,
QTP, Windows, Adobe API)

Experience in designing automation for database migration/conversion
projects.

Strong experience with unit testing, white box testing and code coverage
testing.

Proven team player with strong interpersonal skills possessing a
demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects with varying priorities.

Excellent written and verbal communications skills.

Desired Skills:

Experience in Agile methodology.

Hands on experience of test automation with Selenium, Java, and JavaScript.

Understanding the Performance testing.

Education:

Bachelor degree with 11 years experience

Thanks & Regards,

*Nikhil Gupta*

*Technical Recruiter *

*RG Talent Inc*