*Hi,*

*Please forward resume @ **man...@idctechnologies.com
<man...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Position: Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)*

*Location :  Spokane, WA*

*Interview: Phone then F2F..Skype possible for strong candidate!!*

*Pay rate :$45/hr on C2C all inclusive*

*Duration : 6 months *

*Client: **Fujitsu America, Inc.*

Job Description and Requirements:

   - The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is responsible for
   developing, executing and maintaining comprehensive suites of automation
   test plans and test cases, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion
   in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of
   toolsets to augment QA and development testing.
   - The SDET will work closely with software developers in small scrum
   teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and
   cost-effective manner.

Skill and Experience Requirements:

   - We are looking for an SDET for a project with 5 years Team Foundation
   experience and experience working in TFS QA  Lab Management (required).
   Experience in .Net environment, specifically C#.
   - Optionally Oracle in Windows experience or Oracle in Hyper-V.

*MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS *

   - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
   - Automated testing experience
   - Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience
   - Microsoft Test Manager experience
   - Microsoft Lab Manager experience
   - Code development experience

*PREFERRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE *

   - C#
   - .NET
   - Agile development (Scrum)
   - SharePoint
   - SQL Server
   - Oracle in Windows
   - Oracle in Hyper-V

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manish Atal*

*Sr Technical Resource Manager*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: man...@idctechnologies.com <man...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1017*

*Gtalk: manish.rgtalent     *

*Yahoo: atalmanish*

* Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

Incase I am not available please contact my *Manager Rajeev Tehran* at *408
868 4448 **or* email at *rajeev.teh...@idctechnologies.com*
<harj...@idctechnologies.com>