*Hi,*

*Please forward resume @ **man...@idctechnologies.com
<man...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Project   :  .net Developer*

*Location : Hilliard,OH*

*Duration : 6 months+*

*Interview : Telephonic + F2F interview*

*I have a need for a junior to mid-level .Net developer* who is either able
to relocate to the *Hilliard, OH area* or is local to Hilliard, OH. This
role as mentioned above is with *Verizon for an initial 6 month* contract
with likelihood that it will be multi-year. *Candidates must be able to
interview face to face to be considered* (and given recent candidates, they
must also return my call when I reach out to them or even just answer the
phone).

See Below:

*Primary responsibility* to code ASP.NET (VB and C#) web applications using
Microsoft web technologies and Microsoft SQL Server.

- Designs and codes from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests,
debugs, documents, and implements moderately complex software applications.

- Under general direction, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex
problems.

- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of
applications programming activities

- Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system
software applications

- Provides Technical Support for applications developed.

- May customize purchased applications, and assists in maintaining program
libraries and technical manuals

- Identify, escalate and document production impact issues for the
environment to confirmed delivery for client and business notification

- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent
experience

- 5+ years developing enterprise-grade applications using .Net languages
(e.g. Visual Basic, C#) and libraries

- 5+ years in client side web-based protocols and technologies like
Javascript, VBscript, jQuery, HTTP, HTTPS, XML, etc.

- 5+ years experience in MS Transact SQL, Microsoft SQL Server including
stored procedures and database performance tuning

- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills

- Excellent object-oriented design (OOD) & programming (OOP) skills,
including strong working knowledge of design patterns, enterprise
integration processes etc.

- Strong understanding of industry-standard software development life-cycle
methodologies

- Excellent organizational and problem solving abilities

- Good verbal and written communication skills

- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities

- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development
Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project
deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of
deliverables.

- Other desired skills include Agile software development principles and
techniques, Entity Framework, LinQ, C#, SharePoint, AJAX, DevExpress ASP.NET
controls suite experience, Dundas Dashboards experience

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manish Atal*

*Sr Technical Resource Manager*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: man...@idctechnologies.com <man...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1017*

*Gtalk: manish.rgtalent     *

*Yahoo: atalmanish*

* Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

Incase I am not available please contact my *Manager Rajeev Tehran* at *408
868 4448 **or* email at *rajeev.teh...@idctechnologies.com*
<harj...@idctechnologies.com>