Hello..!!

Hope you are doing great…!!!

We currently have an opportunity for a SAP SD with a major company in
MOUNTAIN VIEW ,CA locations*.*

Please review the job description below.  If you are qualified and
interested in pursuing this opportunity, please send me an e-mail with your
Updated Resume; if you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone
number so I can reach you.  In considering candidates, time is of the
essence, so please respond ASAP.

*Title*: SAP SD

*Location*: MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA

*Duration*: LONG TERM

Job Description:

• Overall 10+ years in SAP
• 4-6+ years of hands on experience in SAP Sales & Distribution functional
configuration exp
• Preferably with e-commerce integration experience​

*Please Respond below given email id or deck no*
Thanks & Regards

Anand
Recruiter

*Desk: 732-400-1778 Ext 103Fax: 732-200-0646IntelliLink Technologies
Inc.E-mail: an...@intellilinktech.com
<an...@intellilinktech.com>www.intellilinktech.com
<http://www.intellilinktech.com/>*