*Please share the resume with *p...@ennovace.com

*ETL Informatica ArchitectLocation: Long Island, NY*

*Duration: 6+*

*Interview mode: Phone or Skype*

*Informatica Architect *

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

*Our client located in Long Island, NY is in need of 2 Informatica
Architects for a 3 month project with a chance of extension. *

The client recently lost two key members of their Informatica team and need
to backfill them.

In this role you will focus on optimizing load processes, functions, etc.

*Required Skills:*

•Architect level skills with Informatica

•Strong Informatica optimization and load balancing skills

*•Must be capable of reviewing an existing Informatica solution and be
self-directed in work efforts*

*•Knowledge of Greenplum DB is required*
•Strong communication and documentation skills.

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at*rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*