Hi,

Hope you are Doing great!!

This is *Raghu* from* Stars HR.* I am looking for *Performance Test Lead*
for my end client requirement. If you have any consultants. Please forward
the profiles at *ra...@starshr.com <ra...@starshr.com>* or can reach me
directly at *412 387 1344.*

*Role: *Performance Test Lead
*Location*: Horsham, PA
*Duration:* Long Term Contract

 *Skills*  *
- Performance testing on video domain and integration environments.
- Good experience in performance testing digital video recorders,
packagers, video streamers
- Should be able to evaluate performance  tools to be used to suit the
project requirements.
- Should be able to completely own/manage performance testing work.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong experience and knowledge with performance testing in integration
environments.
- Strong experience in several of the following technologies: JavaScript,
J2EE , JUnit, Linux, Java

*Preferrable:*
- Agile methodology experience
- nDVR/nPVR/cDVR  (network/cloud Digital/Personal video Recording)
experience is preferred.
- Good Experience in STB (Set top box) performance test.
-Experience with anevia viamotion is preferred.

*Project Details* *
Video/nPVR/Ad insertion - performance testing

*Job Roles/Responsibilities**
Involve with Planning, Management and work together with architecture team
Performance Test strategy and planning.
Evaluate tools and suggest appropriate tool for the project.
Quick turnaround towards building performance test suite.

*Thanks & Regards:*

*Raghu Sr.Technical Recruiter **Email:ra...@starshr.com
<email%3ara...@starshr.com>*

* Direct:(412) 387 1344  StarsHR, Inc. **www.starshr.com