HI

*Urgent requirement*

*Please e-mail me on nik...@rgtalent.com <nik...@rgtalent.com>*

 <nik...@rgtalent.com> <nik...@rgtalent.com>

MAX RATE FOR THIS POSSITION IS $45/HR ON C2C. <nik...@rgtalent.com>
 <nik...@rgtalent.com>

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

.Net Software Developer

*Project Location*

Ames, IA

*Duration*

7 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:-Telephonic+skype*
Position Description:
The Iowa DOT is seeking a Software Developer/Programmer who, using ASP.NET,
can develop web forms and code that automate various permit processes.
Experience in web technologies (i.e. HTML, JavaScript, JQuery, CSS, etc.)
is required.

The Software Developer/Programmer will communicate effectively and interact
in a professional manner with Developers/Programmers, Analysts, and
Business Unit staff.

A majority of the work will be analyzing work flow processes and heads-down
coding and testing of the developed logic to produce the desired results.
Knowledge and developer/programmer experience in ASP.NET and
Object-Oriented development is essential, as is the ability to clearly
communicate and work well with others.

The candidate must be able to complete tasks/projects in a timely manner,
without prompting.  The candidate must continuously review their own work
to ensure quality and create professional, thorough, error-free work that
meets or exceeds DOT IT staff’s expectations.  Knowledge, skill, and
experience with SQL, 2- Oracle PL/SQL, and mobile application development
are pluses.

*SKILL SET ASSESSMENT*

*TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS*

*REQUIRED/ DESIRED*

* MIN. YRS *

*YRS DONE*

*LAST  USED*

*Project / Tools Where Used*

*HIGHEST PRIORITY *

*FROM TOP*

*DOWN*

ASP.Net – web forms

*Required*

6

Experience writing complex Oracle PL/SQL queries

*Required*

6

SQL

*Required*