*Oracle PL/SQL Developer*

Location : Nashville, TN

Duration : 6 Months

Come experience a great work life balance, tight knit team, & a company
that truly values its employees! Also the chance to work with the most
up-to-date and current Oracle and PL/SQL technologies. This opportunity
offers full medical benefits and several other perks.

We are seeking an Oracle PL/SQL Developer to join our growing company. This
person will work in a team to support a brand new project!

Oracle PL/SQL Developer Technical Skills Needed:

·         Oracle PL/SQL

·         *Ability to write design documents*

·         *Ability to write Unit test roadmaps*

Oracle PL/SQL Developer Job Requirements:

Development skills are required

·         Strong technical skills in Oracle PL/SQL

·         *Oracle 11g, Oracle 10g*

·         *Pro*C*

·         *Delphi *

*reply to* *hab...@addonusa.com <hab...@addonusa.com>*