Hi Professional

Consultant required for the below mentioned requirement. Kindly send me the
updated resume with the below mentioned details:

*Contract Position: Junior Java Developers*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Location: Raleigh, NC*

*Rate:45$ /hr *

*Skills/Experience Required*

·         A minimum of three (3) years of current Java EE development
experience including batch programming, servlets, JSPs, web services, JSF
and EJB, within a multi-tier environment.

·         Demonstrated experience in object oriented development and design
including the use of UML:

·         Demonstrated experience in XML development;

·         Demonstrated experience in SQL development;

·         Demonstrated experience in MyEclipse or Eclipse, IBM RAD;

·         Demonstrated experience with Windows and Unix scripting, HTML and
CSS, ANT, Maven and Make;
Demonstrated experience with Service Oriented Application development;

·         Demonstrated experience with DB2, Oracle, and MS SQL server;

·         Demonstrated experience with IBM Websphere Application Server;

·         Demonstrated experience with Subversion, VSS or CVS;

·         Demonstrated knowledge of Hibernat4e, Spring, JBoss, Net,
Microsoft IIS, Perl;

·         Effective verbal and written communication skills.

Thanks & Regards,

ALEX

Sr.RECRUITER

Sree Infotech LLC

Email: a...@sreeinfotech.com

Ph : 972-332-3471 Ext: 102

WWW.sreeinfotech.com

Y/G id: chakri.sreeinfo

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered Spam
as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body. Include
Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.