*Cognos TM1 Developer……..Need Visa Copy during Submission !!*

Hi Professionals,

We have an Immediate need of *Cognos TM1 Consultant* with one of our client
in *Cleveland,OH.*

Please share some qualified resource for this position.

*Cognos TM1 Consultant:*

*Required Experience:*

• Strong experience in IBM Cognos 10.2.
• Product Installation and Fix packs knowledge.
• Should work with IBM to resolve issues if any.
• Should be comfortable with TM1 Support.

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

• Installing and deploying Upgrades and Fix Packs
• Documenting procedures and install guides
• Evaluating functionality associated with upgrades and .fix packs
• Understanding PMRs and how to work with IBM
• Use of performance modeler,  insight, perspectives, architect
• Scheduler/Dashboard
• Building applications
• Work flow
• Data loading intoTM1 from SQL
• Cognos (CAM)
• Cube Structure
• Setting up security groups
• Troubleshooting
• Tie between CAM and TM1/CDM
• Some level of CDM knowledge

Thanks and Regards

*Raj Yadav*

Email: rya...@sysmind.com

Ph: 609-897-9670 Ext- 2168

M : 609-277-3331

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: